Sunday 26 January 2014

Llwyddiant… Success… at long last!

Gyda help then Sanant dwi'n meddwl bod fi yn gwbod be dwi'n ei neud rwan…

With the help of young Sanant I think that I know what I am about now. The Bishop will be worried now as regards this new appointment to Newtown... and the people of the parishes and the mission Area well… they may fear the worst!

Just received a message from Sanant who advised my over the phone.i have to share it with you… and I think she is completely right:

"Gret! Gweithio yn berffaith!!! Bobl angen bod yn simple minded i beidio dallt be i neud! Haha x"

Translated: "Great! Wirked perfectly!!! People need to be really simple minded if they don't know what to do! Haha x"

Haha Sanant… nai dy sortio di allan pan welai di yn y drenewydd… ella dim Nos Iau ond watch out pan ddoi draw Sadwrn wedyn!!!

Whatch out Sanant… I will sort you out when I see you… perhaps not on thursday evening… I'll be too nervous… but wait till I see you at the rectory on Saturday - by the way thank you huge!!!

So now I know what I am doing and how to send a blogg. A message for Phil Topham - Diocesan Communication Officer… don't tell me that something is easy when it is clearly not!!!

I'll end this chapter here and will be back soon.

We have after all been here in Macdonalds for the last 2 hours. Off home now to the smell of new carpets and the comfort of our new home.

tan toc… So long...


No comments:

Post a Comment